Saturday 30 May 2015

OOTD : purple

I've been having a bad hair day for several months and that's a big deal for girls. Last March I decided to end my nightmare by visiting a salon. I went for a dark purple hair because it is somewhat close to black and its not too shocking. After sitting for several hours I felt pretty again. Having a healthy and pretty hair will make all the difference and it can give extra boost of confidence. The simple shirt and pants combo became badass because of my new hair colour. I felt like a rockstar with purple ;). Happy weekend to all!!













Details :-

Top :- Statement shirt from Zara
Bottom :- Pants from Bugis Street
Bag :- Studded bag from SM Department store
Accessories :- Shades from Somerset Flea Market
Accessories :- Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Daniel Wellington watch
Accessories :- Skull ring from Myeongdong
Accessories :- Silver ring from Lovisa
Shoes :- Platform shoes from Bugis Street



No comments :

Post a Comment