Friday 15 May 2015

OOTD : i woke up like this


Sunday mornings are meant to be spent on bed but this was not the case this time. On the day after Heart's day I chose to wake up early. Actually I have a tendency to part ways with my bed earlier whenever I stay at a hotel. The breakfast buffet is the main reason why my relationship with my bed is getting ruined. Though this time the view around the pool side area cause the breakup too hahaha. I wore black from head to toe and the breathtaking  background made it to stand out even more.







Details :-

Top :- Black top from Bugis Street
Bottom :- Jogger pants from H&M
Accessories :- Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Shades from Somerset flea market
Accessories :- Pandora bracelet
Shoes :- Sandals from H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment