Sunday 31 May 2015

OOTD : festive soul


With all the music festivals going on here and there I created this Coachella inspired outfit. I paired a white crop top with a printed skirt. I feel very bohemian with the prints found on my skirt but the double slit makes it very modern. To really achieve the modern and edgy bohemian look, I wore my cut out boots from Zalora. But my music festival ready outfit will not be complete without a flower crown, so.. yeah! I wore the fave one I got from Cotton On.










  




Details :-

Top :- White crop top from H&M
Bottom :- Skirt from Cotton On
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Gold necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Flower crown from Cotton On
Accessories :- Daniel Wellington watch
Shoes :- Cut out boots from Zara

No comments :

Post a Comment