Friday 15 May 2015

OOTD : basic with a twist


This past few months I'm saying no to all the temptations. It is really hard to abstain from online shopping and retail therapy because trends these days are changing so fast. But I want to give myself a pat on the back because I was able to avoid many temptations though there are still times I give in :D. Oh well, it is indeed very hard to be a girl coz our wants are endless. It is a good thing that I have some basic pieces and was able to create this look without spending a dollar. I am wearing all black outfit again but this time I added some elements that will take my basic outfit to the next level. I layered two silver necklace to make a statement without  wearing a big chunky piece. I finish the look by wearing a hat with flower crown to make it appropriate for the summer. Having old pieces is sometimes good too because the constraints we have can make us more creative and resourceful. Happy weekend you all!













Details :-

Top :- Black A-line top from H&M
Bottom :- Black jeans from Forever21
Accessories :- Hat from H&M
Accessories :- Flower crown from H&M
Accessories :- Silver necklaces from H&M
Accessories :- Pandora bracelet
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Accessories :- Shopping bag from Cotton On
Shoes :- Black platform shoes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment