Saturday 14 March 2015

OOTD : that choice

I've been obsessing in maintaing my Instagram feed minimalist as possible but there are times that I just can't. I don't hate colours but I just love black and white more to the nth power :D. My feed is not yet having a total minimal feel I wish it could have but I am still happy and trying. I am happy because on the process of maintaining it minimal, I was able to prove that I want to pursue this choice even with my fashion style for the rest of my life. Yes, I know it can be boring at times but I am ready to learn and discover new ways to be a minimalist. If you noticed from my previous posts I am still no pro yet. However, whether I'll be able to be one someday or not,  I know for sure that my love for black and white will be unending. I hope that you will not get tired on this kind style that I'll be posting on this blog :)… xoxo
 


 Details :-

Top :- Gingham top from Bugis Street
Bottom :- Pants from H&M
Bag :- Shopping bag from Rubi
Accessories : Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Pandora bracelet
Accessories :- Shades from Somerset flea market 
Shoes :- Black shoes with studs from Bugis Street







No comments :

Post a Comment