Sunday 1 March 2015

OOTD : oh so japanese

It just feels great to be on top and what better way to celebrate that is to take ootd of course! I am beyond grateful that I am able to see this breathtaking view of Hong Kong. Whenever I see something beautiful I get inspired to be better on whatever I am doing and just continue to dream like nothing is impossible. Do you do the same? Hmmmm i guess you do too…Anyways lets talk about what I wore that day. I paired my crop top with the same skirt I wore on our Day 2 in HK…yup I wore it twice sssshhhhhh!!!…While I was wearing this outfit I felt I look like a Japanese girl. I just think that the oversized jacket, grey socks and those brown shoes made me look like one haha. And oh yeah check out the last photo :D




Details :-

Top :- Crop top from Bugis Street
Jacket :- Jacket from Cotton On
Bottom :- Skirt from GMarket
Bag :- Rebecca Minkoff
Accessories :- Snapback from Dongdaemun
Accessories :- Rayban shades
Accessories :- Beaded necklace from M)phosis
Accessories :- Skull bracelet 
Shoes :- Brown shoes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment