Saturday 14 March 2015

OOTD : the exact opposite


Good morning!!! Hope you maximised your Saturday coz weekends will be over soon. I feel like my Sundays passed by so quickly,  do you feel the same way as I do? Anyways, lets enjoy the rest of the weekends.  Here is a throwback to one of my Saturdays, here I am wearing a print-on-print combo. Print-on-print combo is my choice when I got nothing to wear and don't want to look boring. To make the look even more interesting I wore my platform shoes and added those grey socks. So gals if you've got nothing to wear just try print-on-print for a new look with your old stuffs.


Details :-

Top :- Crop top from Bugis Street
Bottom :- Skull dress worn as skirt from H&M
Bag :- BCBGeneration
Accessories :- Silver necklaces from H&M
Accessories :- Chanel earrings
Accessories :- Pandora bracelet
Accessories :- Grey socks from Daiso
Shoes :- Black platform shoes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment