Monday 2 March 2015

OOTD : bittersweet


I guess it really shows how sad I am on these photos. Hmmm well to be honest I was super duper sad coz the photos were taken on our last day in HK. Though I did not want our trip to end that soon I did not have control over it. I had limited annual leaves and of course limited funds but hopefully one day I'll be able to travel the world without these kind of constraints. 

That day when we had to say goodbye, I wore the only maxi dress I have in my possession. I was aiming for korean vibe so I threw the oversized jacket and my New Balance kicks. I was previously against this trend - dress + kicks but now I'm the one loving it, so gals never say never. Hope you like it :)



Details :-

Dress :- Black maxi dress from H&M
Jacket :- Oversized gray jacket from AntiClockwise
Bag :- Prada
Accessories :- Silver necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Skull bracelet
Shoes :- New Balanace

No comments :

Post a Comment