Saturday 17 January 2015

OOTD : toughen up


I love fashion but don't attend many fashion events and shows since I am not that famous and I don't have the means to do so. One of my ultimate dream is to attend Paris Fashion Week but i know it will take me time to get there. For now I will just enjoy fashion in my own little ways like reading blogs and getting inspired on others' instagram feeds. Most of the people that inspires me became a lot more closer through the help of technology. However, seeing the people face to face is obviously the best experience. 

On the first week of November there was this event called Digital Fashion Week, it is where young and emerging designers from Singapore come together with some of the social media influencers. On this year's DFW my fave vlogger Jenn Im and blogger Laureen Uy were invited to take part on the event. I made sure to buy tickets online though I did not have budget that month coz it is a once in lifetime opportunity to see them up close and personal. It was truly a great experience seeing them person that I love them even more. Hopefully, I will have some time to blog about the event but for now here is what I wore that day. Cheers! xoxo..





Details :-

Top :- Stripes cropped top from H&M
Bottom :- Skirt from Cotton On
Bag :- BCBGeneration
Accessories :- Necklace from M)phosis
Shoes :- Platform shoes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment