Saturday 6 December 2014

OOTD : i'd rather


Pairing a t-shirt and shorts means having a simple and plain looking outfit. But having a statement tee and a kimono can make all the difference. I am really inlove with kimonos, layering becomes possible even though the weather is super hotty hot. Another thing I'm into right now are statement t-shirts. I could not be happier when I got the one I'm wearing from Zara coz its just so me. I am dying to wear it to the office one day and I want everyone to see it hahaha!!!. Hope you like it :D 

















Details :-

Top :- Statement t-shirt from Zara
Bottom :- Black shorts from Cotton On
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Accessories :- Pandora bracelet and Skull bracelet
Accessories :- Skull ring and my engagement ring
Bag :- Rebecca Minkoff
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment