Sunday 9 November 2014

OOTD : truth or dare


I always complain on the weather in Singapore because there is no way for me to use my blazers and jackets except at the office or at the mall. If I will be able to live in a colder place I think I'll be a master of layering clothes. You know why? because there is a need!!! I'll make it as an excuse whenever I look fat hahaha... However, layering can also make you fat and bulky if done in a wrong way. Hopefully, I'll be able to do layering once we go to Hong Kong at the end of this month to hide all my belly fats. Since I am too excited for our HK trip I did a mini practice. You may think I have gone nuts on my ootd but no I did not. It rained in Singapore in the morning so I had an excuse to layer hihihi :D. I just love how my vest made my simple outfit to fab.



















Details :-

Top :- White stripes top from Sheinside
Bottom :- Skater midi skirt from H&M
Bag :- BCBGeneration
Accessories :- Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Rayban shades
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Chanel earrings
Shoes :- Leopard Jelly shoes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment