Sunday 19 October 2014

OOTD : hazelnut


Hey, please don't judge me for wearing sunnies while inside the mall. It was too freakin' hot outside so I opted to have my ootd sesh inside the mall. It is BER months already but the temperature in Singapore is still as hot as summer. Though its super hotty hot I still went for black because just like that I can't help it LOL. However, there is something new this time, I paired black with brown which I don't usually do. Black and brown for me are somewhat mature colors (hahaha forgive me for the lack of terms) so to make it still age appropriate I added fun and playful element to my outfit. Can you guess what it is? If you answered leopard espadrilles then you got it right :). I'm loving the casual yet quirky touch added to the whole look. If you are interested with affordable yet stylish shoes make sure to check out Zalora. Oh and by the way be sure to enter this code ZBAP0pR while checking out to get 15% off. xoxo








Details :-

Top :- Brown top from Forever21
Bottom :- Midi skirt from GMarket
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Gold necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Gold bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Rayban
Shoes :- Leopard espadrilles from Zalora

No comments :

Post a Comment