Saturday 18 October 2014

OOTD : the drama queen

I've always wanted a tutu skirt when I was a kid because I find it magical. However, I was unable to wear one because my parents did not have money to send me to ballet school and to buy me one. One day while browsing through Femmex I immediately added one item to my cart without hesitation. Guess what?! ehem its a maxi skirt made of tulle...if you've seen my face while checking out you'll think I'm crazy. But, hey! no one can blame me because its a maxi skirt and its black in color. Lately I've been obsessing about all things maxi coz its effortlessly chic and class. Maxi skirts or maxi dresses are not meant for short girls but if you want it just wear it (oho that rhymed). Here is my gangster queen look with my maxi tulle skirt. Hope you like how I styled it. xoxo








Details :-

Top :- Black crop top from Her Velvet Vase
Bottom :- Maxi tulle skirt from Femmex
Bag :- Rebecca Minkoff
Accessories :- Gold necklaces from H&M
Accessories :- Rayban shades borrowed from my boyfriend
Shoes :- Sandals from H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment