Saturday 4 October 2014

OOTD : chanel colors


Good morning!!! are you enjoying your weekends? I did enjoy mine yesterday and I'm planning to maximize the rest of it awooo!!...Speaking of enjoyment here is a throwback of our weekend staycation last month at Sofitel So Singapore. Yup you heard that right! this ootd was actually taken exactly one month back and yeah I guess such a lazy blogger. I am trying very hard to keep this blog updated however, I am currently hooked with my K-dramas and have been busy with work lately. Anyhow, lets move one and have positive vibes.

I am always in good mood whenever I go shopping and my fave store is H&M. I am such big fan of H&M and it clearly shows on my outfit; all the items that I'm wearing are from them except the bag and flower crown. Crazy right?! whenever I visit their stores I'll surely get something that hurts my wallet huhuhu!!! My wallet cries not because the items I'm purchasing are expensive, it is because I don't have much money for shopping....I wish there would come a time that whenever I go shopping I don't have to look at the prices #wishfulthinking. Though I'm not yet rich, I feel like one whenever I wear black and white or any monochromatic outfit,  sssshh!!!! that is a secret. Though to others it may seem boring. If you are one of those people who have not yet tried putting a monochromatic outfit, I tell you don't be afraid and try it on. You can still play around with black and white by adding texture and a hint of fun just like my flower crown. Hope you like it. xoxo 






 


Details :

Top :- Printed top from H&M
Bottom :- Faux leather skirt with studs from H&M
Bag :- Rebecca Minkoff
Accessories :- Spikes necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Flower crown from Cotton On
Shoes :- Sandals from H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment