Monday 11 August 2014

OOTD : color it black


I guess I can't deny my undying love for black especially now that I have this weird hair color. I've said it so many times how I love wearing anything black and I won't stop hahaha!!!. To keep things still interesting I try trends and incorporating colors as much as possible. On my usual weekend date with my boyfie I had this black #ootd by pairing a textured crop top and a midi skirt. The embossed pattern from my top and square pattern from my skirt made the pairing from plain to perfect. To complete the look I added a pink clutch to give contrast and a pop of color. Monochrome outfit does not have to be boring as long as you mix textures, add a pop of color and wear your smile







Details :-

Top :- Black textured crop top from Here Velvet Vase
Bottom :- Black midi skirt from GMarket
Bag :- Pink clutch from H&M
Accessories :- Shades from F&G
Accessories :- Silver necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Earrings from Chanel
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Accessories :- Pink lucky ring from Myeongdong
Shoes :- Black sandals from H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment