Sunday 6 July 2014

OOTD : love and be loved


It feels like yesterday! who would have thought that we would last this long :D. Last Thursday me and boyfie celebrated our 7th anniversary together as a couple. Our relationship is one of the things I am very much proud of because in this age people tend to change their partners too often. 

I am trying to avoid colors these days due to my hair but last Thursday was an exception. On our special occasion I wore a floral crop top over a black dress for that feminine vibe. The photos for my #ootd were not that okay but still sharing those I feel acceptable. 







Details :-

Top :- Floral crop top from H&M
Bottom :- Black dress from Sheinside worn as skirt

Bag :- Balenciaga
Accessories :- Taka necklace
Accessories :- Gold Heart earrings
Accessories :- Soo Kee engagement ring
Shoes :- Black shoes with studs from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment