Friday 4 July 2014

OOTD : i said yes


Hello there blue hair!!! Last week, I felt the urge to change my hairstyle so I went to Plaza Singapura Chapter 2. I was aiming to get Kylie Jenner's green hairstyle but the two stylists who did mine failed. I am a disappointed on the result, instead of having green hair I turned into an anime character with blue hair. I won't blame anyone for the misfortune that my hair encountered because I know everything happens for a reason. This weird hair color of mine shocked a lot of people specially to my siblings and office mates. I am still not used to getting weird and cold stares from people but hey life goes on. The only benefit I got from this blue hair is that my #ootd looks way much cooler.



 






I may look sad on the photos above but its the opposite because I am the happiest. The moment I've been waiting for so long came true. It was super quick and short but it was one of the sweetest moment of my life. My boyfie finally popped the question "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" and i said "YES". I am so blessed and lucky to have him and I can't wait to spend forever with him. 



Details :-

Top :- White top with embossed rose from H&M
Bottom :- Gingham skirt from GMarket
Bag :- Mini MAC from Rebecca Minkoff
Accessories :- Silver spikes necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Accessories :- Skull ring from H&M
Accessories :- Bracelets from a friend
Accessories :- Skull bracelet from Tomato
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Shoes :- Gray flays with spikes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment