Saturday 26 July 2014

OOTD : the green army


I hate going to airports when sending off someone but we can't help those temporary goodbyes. Though my parents are going home after their 10 days vacation I tried to look on the brighter side. On my recent trip to Changi Airport I wore an outfit which I think is suitable while traveling. My outfit is a simple combination of an oversize shirt and comfy leggings. I think it is a good airport fashion where style and comfort are both achieved. It should be a top priority to wear light clothing while traveling because you can move freely and easily. Another benefit from wearing a lightweight base clothing would be layering. What do you think?





Details :-

Top :- Oversize Chaplin Gray shirt from GMarket
Bottom :- Printed green leggings from H&M
Bag :- Mini MAC from Rebecca Minkoff 
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Accessories :- Silver necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Skull bracelet from GMarket
Accessories :- Skull ring from H&M
Accessories :- Silver bracelet from H&M

Shoes :- Sandals from H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment