Saturday 26 July 2014

OOTD : the back alley


These photos were taken last two weeks ago when we visited Arab St. I bugged my boyfie to visit the place since I've never visited the whole area. I was kinda disappointed because it is not what I expected it to be, I was expecting more cafes and restaurants around the area. I am not sure if we missed out anything during our visit. The one thing I love is the nearby area called Haji Lane where you can find unique shops and small cafes. We wanted to have dinner but most of the cafes/restaurants are crowded so we had no choice but to retreat back to the mall. 

I wanted to achieve touristy-streetstyle vibe hence I went for the classic pairing of a white t-shirt and denim. There is nothing more touristy than wearing a souvenir shirt :D. To add an extra kick to my very casual outfit I tied a plaid red long sleeve shirt around my waist. Plaid shirts tied around the waist is one of the trends this year. I love sporting this trend but on my outfit it did not went well (because of my big tummy since it went on a four-day McDo diet...please don't get distracted). 






Details :-

Top :- Souvenir shirt from Hong KOng
Top :- Plaid longsleeve shirt from Cotton On (tied on the waist)
Bottom :- Boyfriend jeans from Bugis Street
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Silver necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Accessories :- Silver bracele from H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Shoes :- Leopard jelly shoes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment