Sunday 8 June 2014

OOTD : the go getter


It is indeed summer but in Singapore it always rain in the afternoon #confusedweather. On one Sunday afternoon I mixed the best of both worlds with my sweater + shorts combo with a twist. I am indeed in love with matching different prints of the same color because I feel very coordinated while breaking the rules. Here I am again lovin' the #printonprint and incorporating #denim trend. Life is short so make your shorts short even with legs like mine :D











Details :-

Top :- Black and White stripes sweater from H&M
Bottom :- Floral printed shorts from Cotton On
Bottom :- Denim shirt tied on the waist from Bugis Street
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Beaded necklace from M)phosis
Accessories :- Skull ring from Myeongdong
Accessories :- Black ring from Cotton On
Shoes :- Red jelly shoes from Cotton On

No comments :

Post a Comment