Sunday 8 June 2014

OOTD : the fan


On my recent trip to the Philippines I made sure that I will visit the new food scene in the Metro. The reason I've been dying to visit the place is because of the new restaurants and cafes. During my visit around BGC area I checked out The Early Breakfast Club, Jamba Juice and Paul #satisfiedfoodie. But there is another reason why it is a must for me because it is my favorite bloggers' hang out place. It was too bad I did not spot any of the bloggers. But I still feel lucky as I was able to take my #ootd where Kryz Uy and Laureen Uy took theirs. 







Details

Top :- Stripes crop top from H&M
Top :- Black and white kimono from Cotton On
Bottom :- Black shorts from H&M
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Gold lion necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Gold bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Black shades from Ferrin+Gruss 
Shoes :- Black sandals from H&M





No comments :

Post a Comment