Tuesday 27 May 2014

OOTD : the print equation



When I was in Boracay I wanted to stop the time because everything is just so perfect and beautiful. This #ootd moment was taken during our check-out at our hotel. Thanks to Estacio Uno for making our stay memorable from their great food & service and amazing beach front.

Summer is about having fun and I think I made it clear on my outfit. I went gaga over prints on my #ootd. I think with the print overload on my outfit I will be jailed by the fashion police if it was not summer :D. So have fun and break the rules while its summer ;) you go girl!!!


Details :-

Top :- Floral crop top from H&M
Top :- Printed kimono from Cotton On
Bottom :- Printed shorts from Cotton On
Bag :- Fendi
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Accessories :- Live Love Laugh from Cotton On
Accessories :- Clear had band from H&M worn as bracelet
Footwear :- Yellow flip flops from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment