Monday 26 May 2014

OOTD : the strange girl



I was so freaking excited before arriving to a paradise called Boracay but the excitement heightened when I saw the white sand and the clear blue green water. Here I am feeling the happiest on our first day in Boracay.

We travelled a one hour flight from Manila to Caticlan airport, 5 minutes tricycle ride from Caticlan to Jetty Port, 15-20 minutes boat ride and 20-25 minutes tricycle ride to our hotel. After all that sweat and inconveniences from the journey it will be surely worth it once you set foot to the breathtaking paradise. We arrived around 2:30 in the afternoon and we were dead hungry because we did not have lunch yet. However, I can't resist to take my #ootd because of my blogger and my social responsibilities :D but really who can resist Boracay charm?!

Here is my first #ootd with a white sheer shirt and a cotton floral shorts.


Details :-

Top :- White sheer shirt from GMarket
Top :- Gray swimwear from H&M
Bottom :- Floral shorts from Cotton On
Accessories :- Shell necklace from Estacio Uno
Accessories :- Leopard shades from Forever 21'
Accessories :- Flower crown from Cotton On
Bag :- Shopping bag with triangle prints from H&M 
Footwear :- Yellow flip flop from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment