Saturday 26 April 2014

Where to buy truffle oil in Singapore?


I super duper love fries and when I tried truffle fries my love for fries just grew deeper. I don't mind the calories I get while eating truffle fries. However, what worries me is that I might have higher credit card bills while dining to cafe and bistro. In order to save money while indulging to my truffle fries obsession I decided to do homemade truffle fries.The first step to my cure for my obsession is to find truffle oil.

Where to buy truffle oil in Singapore? 

1. Order online at http://greengrocer.com.sg/about.php.
I did not go for this since there is $50 delivery fee since my order was below $200.

2. Visit Dean & Deluca at Orchard Central. 
I went today 26th Apr 2014 however, truffle oil is out of stock and supply will only arrive in the next 3 months.

3.  Go to Takashimaya Food Hall at Basement 2
My search for truffle oil is a success YEY!!! 
To find the treasure go to Takashimaya Basement 2 near TWG and Harrods section. I purchased the smallest bottle which is 40ML for $15.80. There are other sizes : 100ML for $31++ and 250ML for $65++.








2 comments :

  1. Hi there, May I know What is the ingredient used for making this oil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, May I know What is the ingredient used for making this oil?

    ReplyDelete