Sunday 20 April 2014

OOTD : the sleepy head


Friday, holiday and rainy are the perfect definition of a bed weather. Since it was rainy last Friday I decided to wear trousers and a thick crop top. I really love the trouser and crop top combo however, I look like a sleepy head on my pajamas. Anyhow, there are those days where you look bad but you are still happy because you are too comfortable with what you're wearing. This is definitely one of those outfits I won't regret wearing, its just too natural and care free. A big thanks to my jelly shoes for that pop of color that elevated #thesleepyhead outfit a bit. 







Details :-

Top :- Black and white crop top from H&M
Bottom :- Black printed trousers from H&M
Bag :- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Accessories :- Beaded necklace from M)phosis
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Pink lucky ring from Myeongdong
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Shoes :- Red jelly shoes from Cotton On

No comments :

Post a Comment