Wednesday 19 March 2014

OOTD : yes i am


I always complain when it is hot but I hate it when it rains #yesiamweird. These past days its been raining in Singapore and I kinda miss the sun. Despite my rants and complain about the hot weather I think I am happier when the sun shows up. I guess it is part of our human nature to seek what we don't have and neglect what we have. Now that it is raining I appreciate the sun, the warmth it gives and the good lighting it gives especially on my outfit shots.

Here is my outfit shot last sunny Saturday afternoon. I went for black and white combo again because its just effortlessly chic.











Details :-

Top :- Geniale crop top from H&M
Bottom :- Black dress with cross prints worn as skirt from H&M
Accessories :- Gold necklace with small cross from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Gold ring with pearl from Somerset flea market
Accessories :- Gold spikes bracelet from Tomato
Accessories :- Cat eye shades from Sunnies by Charlie and foldable sunnies from Cotton On
Bag :- Black studded parisian bag from SM Department store
Shoes :- Black shoes with gold studs from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment