Sunday 9 March 2014

OOTD : life line


There are times that I repeat the same pairings which I've worn previously. Yesterday's outfit is one good example haha!. I wore the exact top and bottom combo last 2013. But hey! its not a crime to repeat exact outfit as long as you give it a new twist. This time I added black and white cardigan to match the color of my pants. I also added a belt with studs to polish my look.







Details :-

Top :- Black long sleeve shirt from H&M 
Top :- Stripes cardigan from Cotton On
Bottom :- Houndstooth pants from Bugis street
Bag :- Louis Vuitton
Accessories :- Shades from Forever 21
Accessories :- Belt with studs from Bugis Street
Accessories :- Gold lion necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Gold bracelet from H&M
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Gold earrings from Femmex

Shoes :- Brown loafers from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment