Sunday 9 March 2014

OOTD : the early bird

On the first Sunday of  March I woke up early hence I was able to attend the 9:00 AM mass. I felt great that I was able to hear the good news earlier than I used to do. As per the Homily we should not worry much of our future because today has its own trouble. Yes! we should enjoy the present, live and love the moment and have faith in God.

During summer time I prefer shorts and skirts over pants. However, when I go to church I feel like wearing pants is more appropriate. Harem pants are good choice during summer instead of wearing jeans because they can give more comfort. Here is my simple outfit on that extraordinary Sunday. 








Details :-

Top :- Gray shirt from Sheinside
Bottom :- Harem pants from Cotton On
Bag :- BCBGeneration
Accessories :- Silver necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from Tomato
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Accessories :- Maroon headband turban from H&M
Shoes :- Gray flats with spikes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment