Friday 28 February 2014

Seoul Street near Myeongdong station


Oh Eem Gee!!! Seoul is such a heaven for a girl like me who loves street food so much. The street food stalls can be seen in almost anywhere in Seoul and I think its one of the unique characteristics of the city. Any visit to Seoul will not be complete without trying these yummy korean snacks. Most of the street foods they sell are tteokbokki (rice cake in red sauce), sausages, barbeque, kimbap, pajeon and odeng. There are also street food stalls who specialized on selling only one or two types of snacks such us the hotteok stall in my old post. Usually the street food items ranges from 1,000 - 3500 won depending on the location. The cost of street food in Myeondong were quite expensive compared to the ones we saw in Insadong. Here I am sharing with you the photos we've taken while we were on our way to Myeondong #drool.












I also got this waffle like goodies that were shaped like chestnuts. I am not sure on the filling if it was chestnut or red bean #badblogger but I enjoyed them while walking on the streets of Seoul during that cold afternoon.


No comments :

Post a Comment