Saturday 8 February 2014

OOTD : make it higher


It is now February, one of my fave months of the year aside from November and December. The reason why I love this month is because we are celebrating Valentine's day #loveisintheair #cantwaittogetchocolates. Another reason why I love love this month is because it has fewer days than the rest of the months which means salary day will come sooner.

At the moment I am blogging this post at a coffee shop. I feel like I am real blogger now coz its my first time to blog outside and to share my outfit shots which were taken on the same day.

Today I met with my high school girlfriend so I wore a very relax but classy outfit. A simple shirt and shorts combo can be fab by finishing it with a blazer so make sure to have one. Enjoy your weekend gals and guys!









Details :-

Top :- White sleeveless top from random shop online
Top :- Navy blue blazer from GMarket
Bottom :- Denim shorts from Cotton On
Bag :- Gucci
Accessories :- Necklace from Sheinside
Accessories :- Casio watch 
Accessories :- Gold rings from H&M
Accessories :- Shades from Bugis Street
Shoes :- Red and White flats from Rubia

No comments :

Post a Comment