Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lunch at Sakura Punggol


Sharing with you one of our buffet adventures on the first week of Feb. I and my friends headed to Sakura Punggol on a super hot sunny afternoon after we attended the mass. Oh Eem Gee the sun is so hot that it causes headache. Despite the weather and the location of the place we still continued our journey to our buffet lunch since my friends said its their treat.

I did not like the place because its far, not much option for public transpo and the place does not have aircon. Anyhow, enough of the bad comments I enjoyed the grilled salmon with teriyaki sauce that my friend grilled for us. There are tons of items or choices when it comes to seafood and hot pot but we mostly concentrated on their salmon. I would probably come back here on November or December but not on summer days because I can't enjoy my food when I'm uncomfortable with the place. Here are some of the photos I managed to take during our lunch.










No comments :

Post a Comment