Sunday 26 January 2014

OOTD : pink power

I have been obsessing with this houndstooth pants I got from 3 years ago. I guess you can't blame me if I am overusing this because even by pairing it with a simple plain top you can still look chic plus its so so comfy that you can wear it all day long. You will see several #ootd both from my previous and future posts where I wore my fave pants. How about you gals is there any fave item in your closet that you've been obsessing lately?




Details :-

Top :- Gray shirt from H&M
Bottom :- Houndstooth print pants from Bugis Street
Bag :- Balenciaga
Accessories :- Necklace from M)phosis
Accessories :- Chanel earrings
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M
Shoes :- Black shoes with gold studs from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment