Thursday 12 December 2013

OOTD : ready for the battle

As part of my birthday celebration we had a super meaty lunch at Ssikkek hence before going to this lunch I made sure my outfit is fit for the feast. I wore a very loose t-shirt and paired it with one of my fave leggings for my outfit. I anticipated that my tummy will be bloated and so it did that it is about to burst. Make sure that whenever you are going for a heavy lunch that you choose the appropriate outfit so you will not look bad even after eating so much hehehe!!!. The third photo says it all, happiness to the max after eating korean bbq. 

You can still look good even after stuffing your tummy with samgyupsal as long as you wear loose top to hide any unwanted bulges. Just remember whenever you have loose top make sure to pair it with tight bottom to find balance in your outfit.








Details :-

Top :- Gray t-shirt from H&M
Bottom :- Black and brown printed legging from Forever21
Bag :- BCBGeneration
Accessories :- Maroon turban headband from H&M 
Accessories :- Silver necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Silver bracelets H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugus Street


No comments :

Post a Comment