Thursday 12 December 2013

OOTD : let's play

Every Sundays me and my friends will go to church after that we will have lunch together and then that's it. On a one Sunday afternoon after having our lunch we decided to go for something out of our mundane weekend, we decided to go and play bowling. The only bowling place we knew was the SuperBowl in Marina Square though it has many train stops from Ang Mo Kio we still decided to go for it #nopainogain. The same thing I did on my outfit that day, I wore a sweater and skater skirt pairing but I added this cute glasses I got from Red Eye store in Myeongdong. In order for an outfit to stand out you have to add something special to make the ordinary to extraordinary. People may stare at you and think that you are weird but as long as you feel good and you think you look good in it then go for it.










Details :-

Top :- Gray sweater with skul prints from H&M
Bottom :- Black skater skirt from H&M
Bag :- BCBGeneration
Accessories :- Black glass from Red Eye in Myeongdong
Accessories :- Chanel earrings
Accessories :- Beaded necklace from M)phosis
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Accessories :- Gray socks from Daiso
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment