Friday 1 November 2013

Photo Diary : Seoul underground shopping

There are plenty of reasons why I love Seoul and I just discovered a new one during our recent trip (Seoul underground shopping center). I just love the concept of having such shops inside a subway station it makes shopping so convenient to busy people plus the items are very affordable since I guess the space rent is not much. 

If you are planning to visit Seoul make sure to check these underground shopping centers because there will be several items you'd love to buy and will satisfy shopaholics who are bargain hunter like me. We visited Myeongdong station and Gangnam station underground shopping center as well but was unable to take pictures. Sharing with you some pictures I took on Jongak underground shopping center. Enjoy!












No comments :

Post a Comment