Wednesday 20 November 2013

OOTD : sweater weather

I anticipate weekends so much because only on these days I am able to do outfit shoots and I don't have to go to work. Weekends are not always perfect though because of the weather. Rainy weekends means bed weather but last 2nd Nov even if it was raining I went out to meet my boyfriend as we celebrated our monthsary and bought some items from IKEA. Here is my outfit on that special rainy weekend (bed weather turned to sweater weather).






Details :-

Top :- Blue sweater from random store in Myeongdong
Bottom :- Skull dress worn as skirt from H&M
Bag :- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Accessories :- Chanel earrings
Accessories :- Silver necklace from Tomato
Accessories :- Silver bracelets from H&M
Accessories :- Silver rings from H&M
Shoes :- Black shoes with spikes from Bugis Street

No comments :

Post a Comment