Friday 22 November 2013

OOTD : different kind of love

Dresses should be part of every girls' closet as it can be used in so many ways:  wear it as it is, use it as skirt or use it as a top. Remember depending on the occasion or the purpose you can either dress up or dress down. Lately I've been loving and wearing shirt and dress combo which I can say is a different kind of love (hahaha!). Here is another take, I made sure to look casual as I will be going for a Sunday mass. I achieved the casual look by wearing a shirt on top of the dress and pairing it with flat shoes.







Details :-

Top :- Gray shirt from Cotton On
Bottom : Dress worn as skirt from H&M
Bag :- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Accessories :- Necklace from Forever21
Accessories :- Ray Ban Aviator shades borrowed from my brother
Accessories :- Casio watch from Bugis Junction
Accessories :- Spikes bracelet from Forever21 and Tomato
Shoes :- Brown loafers from RUbi

No comments :

Post a Comment