Wednesday 18 September 2013

OOTD : sunny days are better days

I love sunny days rather than rainy days but I love wearing cardigans and jackets (weird). Back in college one of my professor told us that only drug addicts wear jacket under the sun; Hmmm!!! I don't think so because I am not a drug addict but I wear cardigan or jacket under the sun. Last 25th Aug it was a sunny Sunday afternoon but I wore cardigan to hide my super big arms (see there's a purpose behind it). 

I really want to live in a country with a cold weather so I can wear cardigans more often out in the public without looking weirdo. Here is my simple outfit that is so me. I wore this on our "Mortal Instruments" movie date and Korean lunch date. The cardigan I have is a printed one hence I paired it with a white sheer sleeveless top with silver and gold details and since it is a bit long I wore a cropped denim pants.


The cardigan helped me as well to hide my big tummy after having Korean lunch. Sharing with you the yummy lunch we had that Sunday.





Details:-

Top :- White sheer sleeveless top with gold and silver details from H&M
Top :- Black and white cardigan from H&M
Bottom :- Cropped denim pants from Bugis Street
Bag :- Black sling bag from H&M
Accessories :- Triangle gold necklace from Femmex
Accessories :- Skull earrings from Femmex
Accessories :- Spikes gold bracelets from Tomato and Forever21
Shoes :- Studded leopard loafers from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment