Monday 9 September 2013

OOTD : spikes strike

Lady Gaga and the koreans are the greatest fashion influences and inspiration I have this year. Anything or everything with spikes would make me gaga or crazy. I think if you put spikes in anything it would be an instant fierce item. Here is one of the outfits I've worn with spikes and studs overload.

Another great thing about this outfit is I paired denim over denim and mixed silver and gold accessories. The combination of these elements can be overpowering but since the color of the denim is light the output turned out to be okay. I am so lucky that the color of my denim jacket and shorts are very very similar though I bought them on different store.







Details :-

Top :- Gray shirt from Cotton On
Top :- Denim jacket with spikes from Kate Love
Bottom :- Denim shorts from Cotton On
Bag :- Black studded sling bag from Aldo
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Accessories :- Flower and spikes hair band
Accessories :- Gold necklace from Forever21
Accessories :- Ring from Landmark Trinoma
Accessories :- Spikes from Tomato
Accessories :- Skull bracelet from GMarket
Shoes :- Gray flats with spikes from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment