Monday 9 September 2013

OOTD : the good girl

I am not really a fan of dresses but lately I discovered the beauty of having dress instead of buying two separate items. Here is one of the outfits I had wherein I used my dress as a skirt. layered a knitted long sleeves on top of my polka dots dress.




Another great thing about wearing a dress is that you do not have to worry if you eat so much coz its flowy and has extra space. 

Here is one of our Mexican food adventure in a restaurant/bar in Bugis called Piedra Negra. The food is yum and the price is right plus the alley beside it is full of graffiti art which is good place for outfits shoots. I think I got myself a new background for my #ootd instead of the plain white background near our elevator :).  







Details :-

Top :- Knitted nude top from H&M
Bottom :- Polka dots dress from Cotton On worn as skirt
Bag :- Black studded sling bag from Aldo
Accessories :- Shades from H&M
Accessories :- Gold hair band from Morayta street vendors
Accessories :- Gold spikes necklace from H&M
Accessories :- Brown bracelets from New Look and Tomato
Shoes :- Leopard print loafers from Rubi 

No comments :

Post a Comment