Wednesday 24 July 2013

Photo Diary : Legoland Malaysia

I never get tired of visiting amusement parks so when I heard there is a new one in Johor Bahru, Malaysia I immediately searched for deals. Few weeks after its opening me and my boyfriend explored the newly opened Legoland, please enjoy the pictures.



































Legoland is not for big boys as the rides are not too extreme. The amusement park I believe is especially designed for kids. 

I enjoyed our day in Legoland as there were too many spots where you can take pictures and there were miniatures replica of the tourists spots in Asia (its my favorite part as I've travel Asia in just 10 minutes). Even though the rides are not good compared to USS everyone will be in awe with the beautiful and detailed statues, spots and rides made up of lego pieces. 

No comments :

Post a Comment