Thursday 4 July 2013

OOTD : the nerdy cat

Anything with leopard prints makes my heart goes thugs thugs thugs hahaha!!! I just love this kind of print. The print is so classy and powerful hence I am drawn to it so much. I remember I had 2 pairs of shoes of the same style at same time with the leopard print (addicted)

My outfit made me feel that I am from the family of cats with the prints and the colors ;). 
To tame the wildness in me I wore my super cute Hello Kitty shades so I will bring that kawaii look (meow meow!!)





What do you think of my attempt to belong to the cats family?


Details:
Top :- Printed White Shirt from Forever21
Bottom :- Brown Trousers from H&M
Bag :- Black studed sling bag from Aldo
Accessories :- Necklace from Forever21 and H&M
Accessories :- Hello Kitty glass
Accessories :- Bracelets from Forever21 and New Look
Shoes :- Leopard Print with studs loafers from Rubi

No comments :

Post a Comment