Thursday 4 July 2013

OOTD : denim lovato

Trends trends trends do come and go!, last two months denim came back to the scene but this time its shirt.I like denim shirts as they make you look good and cool in an instant. When I was in high school denim fever was also there but at that time its denim jackets but I didn't like it as its too stiff and heavy.

Here is my take of the denim fever shirt and pairing it with printed pants. I wore this outfit when I went for shopping and Saturdate with my college boyfriends, since I am the only girl in the group this outfit was just perfect. 









Details:


Top :- Washed Denim Shirt from Cotton On

Bottom :- Printed Trousers from H&M
Bag :- Shopping bag with cool triangle prints from H&M
Accessories :- Necklace from Cotton On
Accessories :- Shades from H&M 
Accessories :- Bracelets from Forever21, GMarket and Tomato
Shoes :- Black Strappy heels from GMarket

No comments :

Post a Comment