Wednesday 12 June 2013

OOTD : girl on fire

Wearing blue jeans can make any look more casual, it just gives that relax and comfy feel. 

In regards to my outfit today I paired my blue jeans with nude knitted long sleeve top and added red and brown accessories to make my look from casual to chic. Any plain, boring or simple outfit can be va va voom by adding the right set of accessories. I  love wearing the red hat, I feel like a musician and so Japanese in it. 

How about you gals which of the headpieces are you crazy about right now? Is it the flower crown, cat ears headband, fedora hats, spikes headband or the beanies?






Details:

Top :- Nude knitted long sleeves from H&M
Bottom :- Blue jeans from Bugis
Bag :- Red sling bag from Charles & Keith
Accessories :- Necklace from Gmarket
Accessories :- Red hat from H&M
Accessories :- Bracelets (spikes and brown leather) from Forever21 and Tomato
Shoes :- Leopard prints sandals(not seen in pix though) from Schu

1 comment :