Wednesday 19 June 2013

High Tea Buffet at Fullerton Bay Hotel

My sister got promoted from her job recently and she got 2 vouchers for a high tea buffet at Fullerton Bay Hotel as part of her freebies. I am so lucky that she chose me to go with her over my brothers (happy me!). Another thing that I am happy and excited about is that it would be buffet (oink! oink!). Whenever I hear the word 'buffet' its like I am in cloud nine, no wonder I gained weight :((.

The High Tea Buffet at The Landing Point in Fullerton Bay consists of three-tier of yummy and finger licking sandwiches, scones, savoury crepes, tarts and other baked goodies. Together with the small but heavenly creations you can either choose coffee or tea. The high tea buffet will cost you  S$43++ per person, yeah its a bit expensive but I tell you its worth it coz its refillable and the tea OMG its from TWG :) plus the place has cozy and warm ambiance which is so perfect.





The first layer consists of creme brulee and chocolate tarts. Second layer consists of sandwiches and other savoury goodies such as lobster in a cone and duck meat wrapped in an egg which I love the most (so addicting). Third layer consist of eclairs, kueh lapis and lemon tart. My favourite layer on the three-tier treat would be the second layer, I am fond of savoury items rather than sweet.


Afternoon teas would not be complete without macarons hence I asked the attendant if they have it tada they gave me 2 of 'em, so guys and girls make sure to ask/request this as well,  there is no harm in asking.


Oh I forgot, there will be some bread and jams that will be served before the three layer of sandwiches and sweets. We did not get a chance to try them because we know if we have them we will not be able to take in the main attractions hehe!!!.






I can't wait for another afternoon tea buffet session. How about you guys do you love afternoon teas as well?
You may try visiting this site http://www.ladyironchef.com/tag/afternoon-high-tea-singapore/ for more  options, the article was written by a well-known food blogger from Singapore and he is one of my favourite blogger.

No comments :

Post a Comment