Wednesday 10 April 2013

OOTD : sky is gray

shine bright

the accessories story
It is a dark Friday afternoon indeed, the sky is gray and heavy rains will pour out soon. On this gloomy day I just want to stay home and have a cup of tea or coffee but have to go to church today and pray.

The clothes or pieces I wear for a particular day mostly depends on the current weather because we must go with the flow so we can be comfortable. There are some people however that go against with the flow in Tagalog i call it "tiis-ganda" effect. Either way is fine as long as you feel good, you feel pretty and you can move around freely. 

me with my fail eye make-up
happy me with my new bag from Aldo
the awkward pose

Details:
Top :- Gray knitted top from Forever 21
Bottom :- Black pants from Bugis
Bag :- Black bag with gold chain from H&M
Accessories :- Necklace from H&M

Accessories :- Ring from H&M 

Accessories :- Bracelets (spike and brown leather)
Shoes :- Loafers with spikes from Bugis

No comments :

Post a Comment