Tuesday 5 February 2013

Is it Tuesday or Shoesday?

















Last Saturday saw these babies in Dhoby Ghaut Aldo, immediately I fell in love with them but I have to say no as I am on a tight budget this month. But since I am a girl who will no stop until she gets what she wants I decided to go to one of my fave places in Singapore.

Lucky me I am in morning shift today and I decided that Tuesday can be Shoesday (sounds the same right?!)

I just bought 2 pairs of my favorite fashion statement piece (yehey) without spending too much and ruining my budget.I am so happy I met these babies. Boys and gals please comment below if you think these babies are fierce and sexy.

02052013: so comfy i am in cloud nine

















02052013: so sexy and adorable

















Fashion is fun!!! Do not sacrifice your style even if you are on a tight budget.

No comments :

Post a Comment